Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello, is it Me You're Looking For?


Hello Diet Divas,

How many of you out there are on the eternal quest for the body of your dreams? That perfect body? No..not the air brushed body of that glossed up model on the cover of the latest fashion magazine that looks like she had a 1/2 a bowl of air krispies for breakfast, but the body that doesn't make you unzip or unbutton your pants or take your pantyhose off the moment you get into the driver's seat, especially when you think that no one outside of your tinted car windows can see you.

Well, I am on the eternal quest. This blog is for all those who have tried the herbal teas, the fat flushes, the cabbage soup, the pills that would quite possibly choke Mr. Ed if Wilbur forced him to swallow them, and all the other crazes that we happen to see while up late at night watching infomercials or flipping through the magazine at the checkout. (For the record, you can buy that magazine and take it home with you you know, the checkout is not the free library)

Bring your stories, your humor, your new findings on dieting the healthy way, your exercise tips, your sure fire tasty low cal, low fat recipes, your encouragement and most of all your wit to this blog..let all the Diet Divas 4 Life unite. Almost forget, guys, you are welcome to drop some postings as well, we just won't refer to you as DIVAS.

TTFN (ta ta for now)
Diet Diva 4 Life

2 comments:

  1. Is there a diet out there I haven't tried?? Seriously doubt it.. U name it, I've tried it!! My latest & most interesting form of workout comes in the form of dance.. I LOVE Shawn T (fix ur face). I've also tried Core rythms latin dance, also pretty gd, but works the s**t out of u. The sucky thing abt it is, u can't pause, rwd or fwd the dvd!! What kind of bull hock is that?? Anyway, ordered the Kettleworx workout program last Fri... can't wait to try it. Will keep u posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I know DrkSxy personally, I can say agree that she has left no stone unturned when it comes to diets, the only one she has not tried is the one that has not yet been introduced to the market. If any of you Diet Divas ever have a question on a particlar diet, she is the Diet Diva to ask your questions. She is a good kid (there I go letting my emotions get the better of me) I am glad that she did inform me that the workout DVD for CORE RHYTHMS (did I spell that correctly..why isn't spell check available for this section?)does not have a pause, rewind, or forward option, WHAT KINDA MESS IS THAT? Now I know that I get winded doing vigorous workouts and often need to pause to sit down and take a sip of h2o, so if there are not options for this on CORE RHYTHMS, then I am scratching it off my list of DVDs to add to my workout collection. I know you may be saying that is not a big deal, but hey, it's my deal breaker. DrkSxy loves HIP HOP ABS with Shawn T. She adores him, personally I can't get pass his "sweet voice" and "jestures". I spend more time laughing at him that working out. I hope that when DrkSxy gets her KETTLEWORX in the mail that she gives us a review of how it is. (www.kettleworx.com)

    ReplyDelete