Thursday, February 5, 2009

You Can Ring My Kettle Bell




I am a collector of exercise DVDs and Videos (don't know whey some people still refuse to put their workouts on DVDs, please get into the 21st century) I have such an assortment that if I chose to workout every day for a month, I would never do the same workout twice in that month. Recently I found a new workout called Kettlentics that I have found to be my workout staple of the moment. Kettlenetics uses a weight that is called a KETTLEBELL or KBELL that is used for the muscle shaping benefits of resistance training, "Kettlenetics is a totally unique, dance-inspired exercise program that swings, slims and sculpts your entire body strong and slender, with easy, flowing moves set to incredible, upbeat music, for fast and fun, total body slimming!"
Though it is dance inspired ( a Miami City Ballet dancer by the name of Michelle Khai is the leading the workouts) you don't have to have rhythm to do it, so if you have been known to step on your own feet while doing the twist, don't let that scare you off. It is just lots of flowing movements while holding the kbell which increases the resistance and in turn burns fat without giving you bulky muscles like Arnold back in the day when he was in Conan the Barbarian, when he was looking like beefcake (not beef jerky like he is beginning to look now.) You can purchase the kettlebell kit which includes DVDs from the Kettlenetics website or pick it up from Amazon for much less than what the official website sells it for, that is if you think that it will be something that you might be interested in adding to your collection to use (or to give you one more thing that you have to blow the dust off of when you are cleaning).
Almost forgot, since KETTLEBELL workouts are the new craze in fitness now, the ever popular company known as THE FIRM also has a kit on the market. Again, you can find it for cheaper on Amazon if you look.
I want to hear your feedback on it if you do give it a try. Take care for today Diet Divas.
TTFN (ta ta for now)
Diet Diva 4 Life

1 comment:

  1. I've tried the "male" version of this.. Ryan somebody.. After finishing his "20 min" (really 32 min) workout, my knee-caps were quivering, while my butt cheeks felt like I had a Charlie horse. Truthfully, I really, really like this workout. It's called Kettleworx, & it's become my new best friend.. for now. Has any1 else tried this? How does it compare to Michelle Khai?

    ReplyDelete